Big successes aren’t done on their own. That’s why we partner with area companies to work towards the same goal of strengthening and diversifying Duluth’s business community and workforce.
- Area Partnership for Economic Expansion (APEX)
- Arrowhead Regional Development Committee
- Northland Connection
Boards & Commissions
- Duluth 1200 Fund Board
- Duluth Area Chamber of Commerce
- Duluth Housing & Redevelopment Authority (HRA)
- Duluth International Airport
- Duluth Seaway Port Authority
- Duluth-Superior Metropolitan Interstate Council
- Greater Downtown Council
- Economic Development Association of Minnesota
- St. Louis River Alliance
- Duluth Local Initiatives Support Corporation - Duluth (LISC)
- West Duluth Community Development Corp.
- City of Duluth
- Minnesota Brownfields
- Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development
- Natural Resources Research Institute
- St. Louis County
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
We would not have accomplished this without the support of DEDA, the City, and their dedicated staff. The Pier B investors feel reinvigorated and are excited to move forward on this visionary project that will make Duluth a premier destination city.
Sandy Hoff, Pier B Investment Group
Our agreement to establish a presence in Duluth increases the value we provide to MRO customers. We want to thank former Mayor Don Ness and the team at DEDA for their hard work and support. We hope to become an integral part of the Duluth business community.
Dany Kleiman, Group Vice President, of AAR's Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul operations
Canal Park Brewery